The history of our Landhaus St. Joseph begins in the summer of 1957 when we rented out 4 rooms to guests for the first time.
In 1965 the house was extended by a second and third floor with guestrooms. At this time the Zillertal valley was purely a summer holiday destination.
Winter tourism, however, developed gradually and in 1972 we greeted our first winter holiday guests to our guesthouse.
1977 was a year that saw many changes. The carpentry workshop which had, until then, been located on the ground floor, moved into a new building 300 m away. We then used the ground floor space to create 4 new apartments. In addition the rooms on the second and third floors were remodelled into spacious apartments.
In 1982 the indoor pool and sauna area were added.
In 2000 the pool and sauna area were totally redesigned.
In 2008 an extension was added to accommodate a lift thus offering even more comfort for our guests.In 2013 the Landhaus St. Joseph underwent extensive renovations and the spa was generously extended. The reward for our efforts to constantly keep our hotel and its amenities up to date is all the happy, satisfied guests who have stayed with us over the years. Moreover, as a result of our constant work on the interior of our aparthotel, our Landhaus St. Joseph was awarded a very special mark of distinction, namely that of a four-star rating